About Me

Yoga changed my Life and it's just too good a thing to keep to myself! I have been practicing yoga since 1995 and am a certified yoga instructor. I teach a combination of classical Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow. My teaching style is safe, compassionate and challenging at the same time. I teach at a number of studios, and also offer private and group lessons!

In addition to my schedule, I post other writings here, about yoga and Life in general. For private or group lessons, contact me at: workofheartyoga@gmail.com .

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Teaching PRIVATE LESSONS again!!!!

Dear WHY Yogis,

That's right, you heard it here first! I am teaching private lessons again! As you will notice on my home page at www.workofheartyoga.com, I have new rates, as it is a little trickier for me to sneak away from my baby girl, and I must pay someone to watch her. However, please notice that I DO have packages that allow you to get a great discount!

I am more than happy to come to your home if it is a reasonable distance from me, or we can potentially work something out with GODA if we can schedule it at a time when it won't interfere with regular class schedules. We can work on deepening your regular practice, breathing, particular posses you would like to improve, areas of the body you would like to work on, increasing strength or stamina, weight loss, and prenatal yoga! We will tailor your sessions to your needs.

Please feel free to contact me via email at workofheartyoga@gmail.com to discuss setting up private lessons or pass this on to anyone you think might be interested. Remember, private yoga packages make great presents for others too!

Peace,
April KirkHart
workofheartyoga@gmail.com

No comments: