About Me

Yoga changed my Life and it's just too good a thing to keep to myself! I have been practicing yoga since 1995 and am a certified yoga instructor. I teach a combination of classical Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow. My teaching style is safe, compassionate and challenging at the same time. I teach at a number of studios, and also offer private and group lessons!

In addition to my schedule, I post other writings here, about yoga and Life in general. For private or group lessons, contact me at: workofheartyoga@gmail.com .

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sub for Prenatal today!

Dear Prenatal Yogis,

My apologies for the last minute update, but my 10am Prenatal Yoga class today will be taught by special guest teacher Jules Hogan!

I do not have my usual babysitter/auntie around to watch Ruby Jo (Cheryl has a cold!) and thought it would be better to have Jules sub for me, than to bring Ruby in to teach with me - she gets a little cranky while I'm trying to start Svasana for you all, so I thought Jules might be more relaxing for you!

Please forgive the last minute change, but these things do happen when your little ones arrive. I will see you next week!

And a BIG thank you to Jules for stepping in for me!

Peace,
April KirkHart
www.workofheartyoga.com

No comments: