About Me

Yoga changed my Life and it's just too good a thing to keep to myself! I have been practicing yoga since 1995 and am a certified yoga instructor. I teach a combination of classical Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow. My teaching style is safe, compassionate and challenging at the same time. I teach at a number of studios, and also offer private and group lessons!

In addition to my schedule, I post other writings here, about yoga and Life in general. For private or group lessons, contact me at: workofheartyoga@gmail.com .

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Inversion workshop at GODA Sat, May 24th, and Yoga Memorial Day Weekend

I forgot to mention in my last blog that THIS Saturday is an awesome workshop with one of my favorite-ist instructors, Cheryl Moss, at GODA Yoga. If you want to work on your handstand, headstand, arm balances, etc, check it out:

THE BASICS OF INVERSIONS
WITH CHERYL MOSS
Saturday, May 24 :: 2:00 - 4:00p

Learn how to practice inversions SAFELY! Something for everybody, from the beginner to the advanced student. A wonderful way to begin an inversion practice or advance an already existing one.

$35 Registration Recommended!

For more information and to register, call: 310.287.1255

ALSO: Remember that I am teaching my regular classes all this weekend and Memorial Day - See my blog post below for my full schedule this upcoming weekend and week!

Sincerely,
April KirkHart
www.workofheartyoga.com

No comments: