About Me

Yoga changed my Life and it's just too good a thing to keep to myself! I have been practicing yoga since 1995 and am a certified yoga instructor. I teach a combination of classical Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow. My teaching style is safe, compassionate and challenging at the same time. I teach at a number of studios, and also offer private and group lessons!

In addition to my schedule, I post other writings here, about yoga and Life in general. For private or group lessons, contact me at: workofheartyoga@gmail.com .

Friday, March 27, 2009

We are all connected...

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little," FDR, year 1940-something.

Yes, I think that means the essentials, money, food, clothing, shelter. But it also means compassion, love, honesty, justice, spirit, hope, etc.

So there. Consider it my birthday quote gift to you all!

On another topic, please note I'm no longer teaching the Wednesday late night flow class at GODA. It's just to late for a pregnant yogi to be teaching hot sweaty flow! Also, I will be taking a week or two vacation between now and July (when the baby is due) but I am still teaching, and teaching private lessons as well. At least up until late June, early July.

Stay tuned to my blog for thoughts, quotes, stories and baby-yogi updates.

Much love to all,
April

No comments: