About Me

Yoga changed my Life and it's just too good a thing to keep to myself! I have been practicing yoga since 1995 and am a certified yoga instructor. I teach a combination of classical Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow. My teaching style is safe, compassionate and challenging at the same time. I teach at a number of studios, and also offer private and group lessons!

In addition to my schedule, I post other writings here, about yoga and Life in general. For private or group lessons, contact me at: workofheartyoga@gmail.com .

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A play about women in the military this Sat in Culver City!

Dear Yogis and Yoginis,

My friend, April Fitzsimmons, is starring in a one-woman play called The Need to Know, which has received fabulous reviews. This Saturday, August 2nd, The Need to Know will be playing at the Kirk Douglas Theater in downtown Culver City, and the tickets are only $5! This play is supposed to be fantastic, showing the lives of women in different parts of the U.S. Military, from Basic Training to the National Security Agency.

I will be at the performance this Saturday and if any of you are interested, please check out April's website at: www.aprilfitzsimmons.com where you can get more info on the play. You can also call to reserve tickets at (310) 880-0911.

I can't wait to see April in this performance. She's an amazing woman, so it's sure to be an amazing show!

Peace,
April KirkHart
www.workofheartyoga.com

No comments: