About Me

Yoga changed my Life and it's just too good a thing to keep to myself! I have been practicing yoga since 1995 and am a certified yoga instructor. I teach a combination of classical Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow. My teaching style is safe, compassionate and challenging at the same time. I teach at a number of studios, and also offer private and group lessons!

In addition to my schedule, I post other writings here, about yoga and Life in general. For private or group lessons, contact me at: workofheartyoga@gmail.com .

Thursday, April 24, 2008

April goes on a subbing spree!

Hi all, I'm teaching a bazillion classes between now and Tuesday, so I thought I'd let you know, in case one works better for your schedule - Addresses and phone numbers for each studio are on my home page at www.workofheartyoga.com:

Friday:
7-8:30 am Mixed Level at Goda Yoga
9-10:30 am Yoga Flow at Your Neighborhood Studio
1-2 pm Lunch Mixed Level at Goda Yoga

Sunday:
9-10:30 am Yoga Flow at Your Neighborhood Studio
11-12:30 Beginner Hatha at Goda Yoga
12:45 - 2:15pm Beginner Hatha at Goda Yoga

Monday:
7-8:30 am Mixed Level at Goda Yoga
9-10:30 am Yoga Flow at Your Neighborhood Studio
1-2 pm Lunch Mixed Level at Goda Yoga

Keep your eyes posted for the next blog about a car that runs off pure veggie oil!

Sincerely,
April KirkHart
www.workofheartyoga.com

No comments: