About Me

Yoga changed my Life and it's just too good a thing to keep to myself! I have been practicing yoga since 1995 and am a certified yoga instructor. I teach a combination of classical Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow. My teaching style is safe, compassionate and challenging at the same time. I teach at a number of studios, and also offer private and group lessons!

In addition to my schedule, I post other writings here, about yoga and Life in general. For private or group lessons, contact me at: workofheartyoga@gmail.com .

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Web site Launch for GODA Yoga!

I thank the powers that be every day for the opportunity to teach yoga. And the studios that I have the privilege to teach at are such special places to me, and of course to my students, that I do love to boast about them when I can, and as often as I can.

This is why I am so excited to let you all know that if you haven't already checked out the websites of the studios I teach at, now would be a good time! GODA Yoga has just remodeled it's website and it is just beautiful. Take a gander at the workshops page, the instructor's page, where you will find moi, and everything else it has to offer. I am so proud to be a part of this lovely studio/community!

You can visit their website at: www.godayoga.com

Stay tuned for more posts to come. In the meantime, my weekly schedule is as follows:

GODA Yoga
Sundays 12:45 - 2:15pm - Beginner level class

Your Neighborhood Studio

Mon, Fri, Sundays 9:00 - 10:30 - Yoga Flow (more vigorous)

YMCA Santa Monica
Wednesdays 6:00 - 7:25pm - Level 2/3 Flow class

No comments: